The goal of the Local SEO Blueprint is to research, design, and plan your entire search engine optimization campaign for your local business.
- Find all the technical issues of your website.
- Find broken links.
- Set up Google Analytics if it is not already installed.
- Audit of Google Analytics.
- Set up Google Search Console if it is not already installed.
- Audit of Google Search Console.
- Research services offered in your niche to discover service offering opportunities.
- Analyze competitors in your market for these services.
- Look for keyword opportunities for these different services.
- Page Analysis
- Which pages need work and which pages need to be created.
- Map keywords to pages.
- Citation audit.
- Competitor link analysis.
- Google My Business
- Local directory research.
- Niche directory research.
- Local media research.
- Link profile analysis.
- Anchor text analysis.
- Online review competitive analysis.