The previous section showed you some powerful strategies you can use to create a 5-star experience for your customers and your employees.
Now that you are dedicated and actively working towards providing this kind of experience it is necessary to start marketing your 5-star reputation.
It is going to take a consistent effort to build your online reputation. However, this effort is well worth it!
The bottom line is this, most people read reviews before they contact a company. In order to get more sales, it is essential to consistently get more 5-star reviews online and share these reviews on social media.
Your goal is to “visibly” become the most reputable business in your market by getting the most 5-star reviews in your market.
Action Plan for the Reputation Marketing Section
- Perform a Reputation Analysis of your competition.
- Sign up for NiceJob.
- Schedule a time with a Customer Success Manager at NiceJob.
- Set Up Your Company Profile in NiceJob.
- Connecting Google My Business.
- Connect your Facebook Page.
- Connect other Review Sites.
- Connect your CRM into NiceJob.
- Import your contact list.
- Add your team members.
- Set up the NiceJob Mobile App.
- Set up your campaigns.
- Start creating stories.
- Add NiceJob widgets to your website.
- Start sharing your stories on social media consistently.
- Set up engage.
- Add additional locations.
REPUTATION MARKETING SECTION