Our business listing marketing service will get your business information listed across 60+ digital services and social networks including Google, Apple, Bing, Facebook, Yahoo, and Yelp. Consumers use online maps, apps, voice, search tools, digital assistance, search engines, GPS systems, and social networks to find information about your business. If you do not have accurate or complete information across these sites you will lose business.
According to a study by the Local Search Association about 10.3 billion dollars worth of potential annual sales are lost because of wrong, missing, or incomplete local business information. According to a report by the Local Search Association, 43% of retail stores and 41% of restaurants in the U.S. have at least one incorrect or missing address listed online. However, this is not a problem tied to one or two specific industries. Banking and financial (40%), real estate (57%) and insurance (55%) industries were all documented to have comparable levels of inaccurate listing data. According to YP.com (Yellow Pages) 37 percent of consumers won’t even consider a business with inconsistent information. Another 37 percent will take their money elsewhere if a business’ website is plagued with inconsistencies. Additionally, 32 percent won’t consider buying from a business with wrong contact information listed online.
Our service helps you manage the public information about your business everywhere your business appears online. Our service will be the single source of truth for the public facts about your business. We have a business relationship with the top business listing websites. Because of our special relationship with our publishers, we can quickly proliferate your business information across all our entire network. Plus, if you need to change or add information about your business we will be able to quickly change the information throughout our network as well.
Since we pay the top directories to list your business, they give us the ability to add more information about your business than the normal business. These enhanced listings include search categories, holiday hours, business description, location information, detailed service information, product lists, staff bios, photos, company video, promotions, menus, geocoding (so your map pins appear correctly), custom fields, and more. Having consistent and current information across our network of the top business listing websites is foundational to marketing your business online.
- Build local brand awareness.
- Drive more online traffic to your business.
- Turn mobile searchers into local buyers.
- Get control over your online business information.
- Get links to your website, which helps with search engine optimization.
- Be able to suppress duplicate or incorrect business listings.
- Be able to easily change your business information easily across our publisher network.
- Get enhanced business listings on our publisher network.
What you can expect:
- We will gather and prepare your business listing information for you prior to submission to our publisher network. We will coordinate with you to make sure all this info is accurate and add any additional information needed for your profile.
- We will then get your business information listed at over 60+ maps, apps, search engines, GPS systems and social networks including Google, Apple, Bing, Facebook, Yahoo, and Yelp.
- We will be available to help you change or add business information to our network when you need to. For example, you may need to add a new staff bio, add a new service, change locations, or change Holiday hours. Just let us know and we will make the change across our network for you.
- Your Listings will be live within 2-7 days after we submit your business information.
- Once your listings are live we will send a list of the live listings.
- We will provide you with a monthly business listing analytics report.
What we need from you:
- We can collect most of your business information from your website. We will then work with you to make sure that the information is accurate.
- Then, in the future, you will need to let us know if you have any changes to your business information so we can update the network for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens after I order?
- After you order we will visit your website and collect as much information as we can about your business and compile it for submission to our partner network. If we need additional information that we cannot find we will ask you for it. Once we gather all the information we need we will submit your business information to our partners. The proliferation of your business information to our partner network takes about 48-72 hours. When you need to make changes to your business information all you have to do is contact us and we will make the changes for you.
Why do I have to continue to pay monthly?
- We have a specific business relationship with the publishers in our network. It is extremely costly for our partners to maintain business information on their services. We pay them for the privilege of being able to update their site with new business information. Also, because of this relationship, many of our partner’s allow us to have enhanced business information that other businesses do not have. For example, you will get staff bios, service descriptions, special offers, business video link, and the complete business information.
Why are you different than other services?
- Since we have a business relationship with the partners in our network we are able to quickly change information and offer enhanced listings. For example, say you are changing your business hours or want to promote a specific service, all you have to do is let us know and we can change it for you across the network.
I already have a website, isn’t that enough?
- Many consumers never visit the business’ actual websites before they call. It is critical that you have accurate business information listed across the top business listing websites to give you a better chance of getting the call. If you have incorrect information about your business online, you may not even get the call or visit to your business.
Do you guarantee sales or leads?
- We do not guarantee sales or leads. However, having correct business listings and enhanced content across our 70+ partners you will have more visibility for your business online that will potentially lead to more sales. We are not tracking calls to your business, so it is impossible for us to know what generated a sale or not.
What if I cancel the service?
- When you cancel we lose control over your business listings on our network. It is up to the publisher what information they display. Since we have a business relationship with our partners we are able to offer enhanced listings. When you cancel, they will take down your enhanced listings. That means your photos, menus, services, biographers, featured message and more will be taken down. Also, if you need to change information about your business you will have to connect with each publisher on your own to inform them of business information changes. This can be a long process and you have to know the right way to update your information. Information changes on these publisher sites can take 8 weeks for changes to show up and may not even change at all.
What does an enhanced business listing look like?
What do the analytics look like?
How do I get started?
Click the order link below.