WHAT IS THE GOAL?
The goal of this gig is to help you get more leads for your local service business by setting up and managing a Google Ads campaign for your business.
Google Ads are designed to be seen by customers at the very moment that they’re searching on Google for the things you offer. You only pay when they engage with your ads, like visiting your website or calling your business.
We will create Google ads for your business, build a custom landing page, optimize your campaign to generate as many leads as possible, and track all the leads that the campaign generates.
WHY ARE GOOGLE ADS IMPORTANT?
Google has the ability to highly target people in your market that are searching for your type of business right now. They charge businesses to advertise to these searchers through a Google Ads campaign.
One of the main benefits of Google ads is that you can reach your market right away and start generating highly targetted leads quickly.
Google rewards businesses that have high-quality relevant ads and relevant landing pages that convert into leads.
When you have highly relevant ads and relevant landing pages Google will lower your cost per click.
As time goes on you will start getting more data on your campaign and you can use this to lower your per click cost and get more leads.
A lot of businesses are afraid of Google Ads for good reason. This is because it can be intimidating to start and get right. A lot of businesses make mistakes and these mistakes cost them a lot of money.
For example, they will advertise their business in cities that they don’t service or they don’t properly target keywords and get worthless clicks.
Googles Ads takes a tremendous amount of expertise to master and that is where we come in.
Our Google certified team has created hundreds of Google Ads campaigns and have generated enormous amounts of leads.
We want to do this for your business!
WHAT TYPE OF WORK WILL YOUR GOOGLE ADS TEAM BE DOING?
- We will create a PROVEN, battle tested, 1 page landing page that is a lead generating machine.
- We will create a targeted Google Ads campaign with the specific purpose of driving a high ROI (return on investment).
- We will create multiple, highly targeted ad groups after a complete analysis of the products and services you offer.
- We will monitor and adjust big strategies based on the performance of various ad groups and keywords.
- We will create high-converting ad copy by analyzing your specific industry and understanding what your prospects needs and wants.
- We will create ad group level keywords based off of the raw search query conversion data.
- We will create Adgroup level negative keywords.
- We will set up call tracking and call recording.
- We will track calls down to the keyword level so you can see what keywords are driving phone calls.
- We monitor your Google Adwords performance by analyzing Google Analytics conversion date in order to better optimize your campaigns to run more efficiently.
- We will focus on decreasing your cost per lead while increasing lead volume.
- We will implement A/B multivariate testing and conversion optimization tactics for the landing pages we create for your campaign.
- We will reduce wasted ad spend by removing irrelevant keywords from the search query keywords. This is a continuous process of adding/removing positive and negative keywords.
- We will optimize ad extensions. We will cut what is not converting and increase what is converting.
- We will work to improve CTR (click-through rates) continuously.
- We will increase or decrease device bids based on what is converting and what is not.
WHAT INFORMATION DO YOU NEED TO GET STARTED?
- Your AdWords Customer ID number. (If you are new to Google Ads we will help you set up an account.)
- Business name.
- Website URL.
- Specific services we will be targeting ads for
- Geographic area we will be targeting. This can be a town, city, state, region, country, etc. It can even be a radius around a specific location.
- Email address to send leads to from the landing page.
- Phone number to send calls to from the tracking number. We suggest always having a live person answer these calls.
- Monthly ad budget.
- Ad Schedule – what days of the week, times of the day, are you open for business.
- Any other pertinent info we should know – ie: types of services in their niche they do not want to target.
DO YOU OFFER REPORTING?
Yes, we offer weekly reporting that will show your Google Ads statistics and compare them with the previous week’s statistics.
Here is an example report:
DO YOU OFFER LANDING PAGES?
We will build you a high converting, custom, mobile-optimized landing page. We will A/B split test the landing page to find the best version.
Your landing page will be custom tailored to your brand.
Here is an example landing page:
DO YOU OFFER CALL TRACKING?
Yes, we provide call tracking as well as call recording. We use Callrail. We also look at which keywords drove conversions.
DO YOU USE GOOGLE ANALYTICS?
Absolutely. We will set up a new Google Analytics account for you or we can use yours if you already have one. This allows us to track everything.
WHAT DOES CPC MEAN?
CPC means cost per click. This is how much someone pays Google when their ad gets clicked by a searcher.
WHAT TYPE OF AD BUDGET DO YOU RECOMMEND?
This depends on your niche, keywords, search volume and location.
Most businesses could do well on a $1,500 a month ad budget, while another niche would struggle to do well at that rate.
It really depends on the monthly search volume, the competition, and what the cost per click is.
If you have a low cost per click in your market you maybe able to get away with $1,000 a month.
HOW MANY LEADS CAN YOU GENERATE EVERY MONTH?
There are many variables that affect this. Every city and niche is different. Plus, each city has a different level of competition. Some cities are fiercely competitive in a niche, while others are easy.
Our goal is to drive as many leads as we can, but we can’t guarantee a number of leads.
DO YOU INCLUDE RETARGETING?
Yes, we do. When someone visits landing page we place a tracking code on their web browser.
Then when they visit other popular websites, your prospects will see ads for your business.
This is an extremely powerful marketing strategy because it brings back visitors that didn’t convert into a lead initially and then converted into a lead after seeing another ad.
DO YOU TRACK CONVERSIONS?
We utilize conversion data to see what keywords and ads are turning into leads and which are a waste of money.
We handle all of this for you. Our goal is to reduce your CPC and increase the amount of leads you are getting.
CAN YOU SCHEDULE THE ADS?
Yes. We don’t want ads running when you are not available to answer the phone. We recommend running ads a little before business hours and a little after.
ARE YOU GOOGLE ADS CERTIFIED?
Yes, our Google Ads team is certified.
IS THERE A CONTRACT?
No, we do everything on a month to month basis. If we are not performing we wouldn’t expect you to continue paying. Our goal is to provide tremendous value to your business so you would want to keep us around.
WHAT TYPE OF BUSINESS DO YOU WORK WITH?
We like to work with clients that have a good volume of search in your market with a high client lifetime value.
Businesses that have a small client value and no repeat business don’t work well for Google Ads.
Here are some of the types of business that we work with. If you don’t see your type of business on this list, please contact us and we will let you know if we can help.
- Asphalt Paving
- Concrete Installation and Repair
- Deck Building
- Duct Cleaning
- Electrical Contractors
- Epoxy flooring
- Excavation Contractors
- Foundation Repair
- Garage door repair and installation
- House Cleaning
- Janitorial Services
- Lawn care
- Mold Removal / Remediation
- Pest Removal
- Polished concrete
- Power Washing
- Smoke Damage
- Tree Removal
- Water Damage
- Water Proofing
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET SET UP?
We will have your campaign up and running within 2 weeks from first payment.
HOW MUCH DOES THIS GIG COST?
You are responsible for paying Google for the Ads. We charge a management fee depending on what your ad spend is.
For Up to $4,500 Google Ad Spend
- $1,797 for the first month and $1,197 per month thereafter.
After $4,500 Google Ad Spend
- 20% of Google Ad Spend after the first $4,500.