Every week, we will create a review image from one of your 5-Star reviews and post it to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Flickr, Google My Business photos / posts, Yelp Photos, Google+, FourSquare, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Plus if you use our Business Directory Marketing service, we will share your review image across our network of publishers as well.
According to the Local Consumer Review Survey for 2017, 97% of consumers read online reviews for local businesses in 2017 and 85% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
Because reviews are critically important to your business it is vitally important to share your reviews across all of your social networks every week to let your potential customers and current customers know that you are a 5-Star company.
- Posting review images to your social media accounts will keep your social media followers aware of your awesome 5-Star reputation.
- You will show your potential customers how awesome you are when they research your social media platforms to see your social media accounts packed with 5-Star reviews.
- Image reviews are great content to mix in with your regular social media posts.
- Generate more leads – People contact businesses with great reviews.
- More credibility for your business – People depend on reviews left by others to choose which business to contact.
- More profits – Having a lot of 5-star reviews will lead to more leads, which lead to more sales.
What you can expect?
- Every week we will create a review image and post it to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Flickr, Google My Business photos, Yelp Photos, Google+, FourSquare, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Plus if you use our Business Directory Marketing service, we will share your review image across our network as well.
What we need from you:
- We need you to help provide us with access to your social media accounts, Yelp, and Google My Business account so we can post your reviews there.
- We recommend that you sign up for our Review Builder service so we have a steady stream of reviews that we can create images of and syndicate across your social media accounts. However, if you already have a lot of reviews on Yelp, Google, or Facebook, this isn’t necessary.
- We recommend that you sign up for our Business Directory Marketing service as well so we can syndicate your review across our publisher network.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What if I don’t have all the social media accounts you post to?
- We will create them for you.
Can you customize the look at feel of the image reviews?
- We can change the colors of the header and footer of the reviews.
What does a review image posted on a social media account look like?
- Here is an example of a review posted on Facebook:
- Here’s an example of a review image posted on Google My Business posts. These show up when someone searches for the Brand Name in Google. This is also known as the knowledge graph for the business.
How much does this service cost?
- $300 per month
How do I order?