With this service, we will monitor the top online review directories and send you an email notification when we discover a new review. We will also send you a monthly reputation report that will give you a snapshot of your ratings on the top review directories.
According to the Local Consumer Review Surve by Bright Local, 98% of consumers read online reviews for local businesses in 2017. Paying attention to online reviews is more important than ever. Monitoring and responding to your online reviews is essential to any online marketing strategy.
When you see a bad review you could offer an apology, a reason why, and an incentive to come back and do business with you. Leaving a bad review online without a response can really hurt your business.When you see a positive review you should post these on social media and your own website for the world to see.
- You will be able to monitor your valuable online reputation.
- You will know when your customers are leaving reviews online.
- You will get review notifications, so you can quickly respond to the reviews.
- You will have an opportunity to win back a customer when they are upset.
- You will know what you are doing well and what needs improvement.
What you can expect:
- Email notifications as reviews are left on the directories that we are monitoring.
- A monthly reputation report that will show you how many reviews you have your score in the directories we are monitoring.
What we need from you:
- All we need to know is which business you want us to monitor.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How will you let me know someone has left a review?
- We will send you an email with the review.
What sites do you monitor?
- Standard: Google, Bing, Yelp, Better Business Bureau, Superpages.com, City Search, Yahoo, Local.com, Facebook, Insiderpages, Yelp, Merchant Circle, Zomato, Kudzu, Judy’s Book, Best of the Web, Hot Frog, Dex Knows, Foursquare, YP.com, Yellow Bot,
- Legal: Avvo, Martindale
- Real Estate: Trulia, Realtor.com, Zillow
- Medical: Demand Force, Vitals, ZocDoc, RateMDs, Real Self, Health Grades, UCompare Health Care,
- Contractors: HomeAdvisor, Angie’s List, Houzz, Porch
- Auto Dealers: Cars.com, CarGurus, Edmunds.com, Autotrader, DealRater
What does a review notification look like?
How much does this service cost?
- $50 per month
How do I order?