Today I am going to show you how you can get a basic understanding of what keywords your website ranks for in Google. I will show you how to use two powerful SEO tools to do this. You can do this for free.
- Go to: https://SerpStat.com and type in your website URL.
- Click “Search.” Look under Organic Search. You will be able to see what keywords you rank for. Ideally, you want to have as many relevant keywords ranking in the top 10.
- Another tool that you can use is SEMrush.
- Go to https://semrush.com. Sign up for a free account.
- Type in your domain name.
- Click on keywords.
- Now you know what your website ranks for.
- Realize that this may not be everything you rank for, but it will give you a basic understanding.
You can do both of these checks for free. If you want me to run a full keyword ranking report for you, send me your website address and I will send you a keyword ranking report for free.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL