One of Google’s ranking factors is site speed. Faster sites will get better rankings in Google. Plus, nobody wants to wait for a site to load. If someone comes to your site and it doesn’t load fast, the chances are high they will click the back button and leave. If they leave, you lose money.
On January 17, 2018 Google said this on their Webmaster Central Blog: “People want to be able to find answers to their questions as fast as possible — studies show that people really care about the speed of a page. Although speed has been used in ranking for some time, that signal was focused on desktop searches. Today we’re announcing that starting in July 2018, page speed will be a ranking factor for mobile searches.”
Because of this, it is extremely important to optimize your WordPress site for speed.
Our service will dramatically speed up your WordPress site, so you don’t lose visitors because of a slow running site.
What Do You Do To Speed Up My Site?
We Set Up a Premium Cache Plugin
- We install and set up cache plugin that is designed to speed up your site.
We Optimize Your Images
- Images can cause your site to load up really slow. We optimize all the current images that are on your site, plus all the images that will be added to your site going forward. Large images is one of the biggest culprits for a slow running site.
We Optimized Your Existing Plugins
- Plugins can utilize tons of resources on your server and can cause your site to run slow. We make sure that all the plugins you have active are being utilized and will deactivate those that you don’t really need.
We Optimized and Cleanup Your Existing Database
- Your database stores all of your website content and data. Over time your database can get bloated with data you don’t really need. We will optimize your database so it runs fast.
We Install WordPress Anti-heartbeat
- The WordPress Heartbeat API can cause your site to need a lot of resources. This can slow your site down. We make sure that the Heartbeat API is set up properly to prevent any slowdowns.
We Protect your Site from a Brute Force Attack
- A typical way that WordPress gets attacked by hackers is to load up the wp-login.php file over and over until the server can’t handle it anymore and shuts down. These attempts to shut your server down can really slow down your site. We make some adjustments to protect your site form these type of attacks.
We Provide You With a Full Report
- We will provide you with a detailed report on the speed optimization that we have done for your site.
Frequently Asked Questions
When can you get started?
- We will begin your service right away and work hard to get your site running as fast as possible.
What if you can’t speed up my site?
- If we can’t speed up your site, we will give you a full refund.
How much experience do you have doing this?
- Our WordPress Speed Team has sped up over 4,800 sites.
Do you have examples of sites you have done this for?
How do I order?
- Click the link below and select WordPress Speed Optimization. If you would like us to host your website on our high-speed WordPress Hosting, choose the WordPress Speed Optimization + Hosting.