- Open up Google.
- Search for your Brand.
- Search for your Brand + Reviews.
- Look for the listings with the stars.
- Click the sites and see what people are saying about your business.
- Make sure to take the time to respond to the reviews.
- If you haven’t registered for those sites take the time to register for them. Remember to save your usernames and passwords somewhere. You could create a document where you save all of these. Keep it safe.
- Make sure you set up the site to send you notifications when you get new reviews.
- To see what people are saying about your competitors, search for your main service type + city in Google.
- Look in Google Maps, Google Home Services, Yelp, Facebook, and your industry review sites to see what people are saying about your competition.
- Get a system to help you regularly get reviews from your customers.
- If you would like help with reputation management / marketing please fill out our form to get a free consultation.