- Copyright And Trademark Information. All materials on this Website (“HMG Materials”) are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. These materials are owned by HMG or its partners, or are used with permission of their owners or as otherwise authorized by law. HMG Materials include, but are not limited to, the text, photographs, images, illustrations, music, audio clips, video clips, designs, logos, trademarks, and other materials contained in this Website and the selection and arrangement thereof. All rights are reserved.
KSBJ™, GOD LISTENS.®, NGEN®, LIGHT FORCE™, TICKET SERVANT®, DIOS ESCUCHA®, THE VOICE OF HOPE CONNECTING PEOPLE TO GOD™, and other trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names used on the Website are the trademarks of HMG or of their respective owners. You agree not to display or use the HMG trademarks in any manner without HMG’s prior written consent.
- Usage Policy. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way use any HMG Materials, except as follows: a) you may make one machine readable copy and one print copy of occasional items of personal interest, solely for personal, noncommercial use; b) you may post a text-only hyperlink to an article or other item on the Website; however, HMG reserves the right to revoke such permission for links at any time.
Any reproduction, printing, or other use of any HMG Materials for any other purposes requires the prior written permission of HMG. Please contact us at the address below to request permission.
You also agree to observe the privacy of all other users and not to use the personal information of any other user for any commercial, promotional or other purpose.
- Links. The Website contains links to other Internet sites. These links are not endorsements of those sites and/or any products or services in such sites, and no information in such sites has been endorsed or approved by HMG.
- Posting And Comments. User or third party submissions or postings are the views of the author or poster. They do not necessarily reflect the views of HMG. HMG reserves the right to edit any postings or material submitted to it, for any reason. HMG has the sole discretion over whether to publish, edit or delete any material submitted to the Website, including in “My Story,” “Need Prayer”, forums, calendars, blogs, or other sections of the Website. By submitting any postings, comments or other messages to HMG, you grant HMG all copyright ownership rights to all material submitted by you, and HMG has the right to publish the material in any media now known or hereafter developed, and to use, adapt, recast, distribute, display, perform, or transmit all such submitted materials in any way, as HMG may determine in its sole discretion. By submitting your name or other identifying data with a posting or other submission, you give HMG the right to publish that data, and to use that data for promotional or any other purpose.
You may not submit any confidential, proprietary, or copyrighted material without authorization of the owner. By submitting any material to the Website, you represent and warrant that you are the original author of such material or have the necessary permission to submit such material. The posting of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation is prohibited. Submission of any material that is obscene, defamatory, or that infringes any trademark, copyright, privacy right, or other legal right is prohibited.
HMG disclaims any responsibility for any messages or postings submitted to the “My Story” and “Need Prayer” webpages, discussion forum, or anywhere on the Website. HMG reserves the right to review or edit such messages, and to restrict or deny access to the “My Story,” “Need Prayer,” public discussion sections, or other part of the Website. HMG does not knowingly collect or seek any data or submissions from people under the age of 13. HMG provides the “Need Prayer” webpage solely as a public service and disclaims all liability for information posted to such webpage. If you have needs requiring a counselor, doctor, or other professional, please seek such professional assistance. HMG does not and cannot provide medical, legal, or financial advice or licensed professional counseling.
- Copyright Infringement Notice. HMG respects copyright and other intellectual property rights and expects all Website users to do the same. If you believe in good faith that any content on the Website infringes your copyright, you may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, though we cannot guarantee that any action will be taken as a result of your correspondence. Notices should be sent to HMG through the “Contact Us” webpage or to the address below.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability. HMG publishes articles and other content (“Content”) solely for entertainment and informational purposes. Such Content may not be accurate, complete, or up to date. The Website includes facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest, and HMG does not endorse these views, opinions and recommendations.
THIS WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” HMG SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALTHOUGH HMG ATTEMPTS TO ENSURE THE INTEGRITY AND ACCURATENESS OF THE WEBSITE, IT MAKES NO GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER AS TO THE CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, AND/OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE, NOR OF ANY REVIEW, ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT, OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE UPON ANY SUCH REVIEW, OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT, MEMORANDUM, OR INFORMATION SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. HMG DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS, BUGS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER PROBLEMS IN THIS SITE AND FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED THEREBY.
HMG HAS NO OBLIGATION TO YOU TO TAKE ANY ACTION BASED ON ANY INFORMATION YOU POST ON THE WEBSITE. HMG WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY CAUSED IN WHOLE OR PART BY ITS NEGLIGENCE WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY ACTION OR INACTION BASED ON MATERIALS YOU POST, UPLOAD OR DOWNLOAD ON OR FROM THE WEBSITE, OR ANY DONATION YOU MAKE VIA THE WEBSITE OR CONTINGENCIES IN PROCURING, COMPILING, INTERPRETING, REPORTING OR DELIVERING HMG AND ITS CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL HMG BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON HMG CONTENT. HMG SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, LOSS PROFITS, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES), EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES OR THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF WARRANTIES, PARTS OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- INDEMNITY. Your use of the Website, and any reliance on any material published or transmitted by the Website, is at your own risk. You agree that you hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless HMG and its affiliates, advertisers, supporters, and authors from any and all loss, damages oR liability or obligations arising from your access or use of the Website, THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON WEBSITE or any public forum or other area of the Website or your submission of any material to HMG or the Website. Your sole remedy for any problem or concern is to leave the Website. HMG reserves the right to restrict or limit access to the Website.
- Governing Law And Forum. This Website (excluding linked sites) is controlled by HMG from its offices within the United States of America. By accessing this Website you agree that the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts in the State of Texas with respect to such matters, and you hereby consent to extra-territorial service of process, provided, however, that at the election of HMG any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or your use of the Website shall be resolved solely by mediation or arbitration as set forth in Paragraph 8 below. HMG makes no representation that materials on this Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between HMG and you with respect to your use of the Website, and supersedes and extinguishes any and all prior written or oral agreements between HMG and you with respect to this subject matter.
- Contact Us. Please send any notices, comments, or questions to:
Hope Media Group
1722 Treble Dr.
Humble, TX 77338